Benopet Zeolite (2-5 mm)
Information about the product:
Zeolite - Clinoptilolite as bedding for your animals stay.
- absorbs a lot of moisture very quickly (70% of its own volume)
- absorbs all the unpleasant and harmful odors
- eliminates ammonia from excrement and urine
- Through its 100% natural moisture absorbing and drying properties Zeolietzeer effective against coccidiosis (this product is certainly not curative and preventive)
- prevents worm eggs and worm growth
- cages and keep staying germ-free
- excludes mold from
- dust-free product
- is at least 3 times longer than regular ground cover (shell sand, etc.)
- 100% natural mineral and completely harmless if ingested
- Zeolite is an European supplement E567
- digestive and diarrhea if ingested inhibitory
- environmentally friendly product (may be scattered between lawn and garden)
- ompostverbeteraar (max 15% add in the compost mass)
- benopet small 1-3 mm (by its fine structure) is the most sensitive of all dust benopet products
- absorbs moisture much slower but
- better still lie on the entire bottom of the cages are large granular substance contains less than Benopet
Because of its coarser structure Benopet Medium for use in breeding cages the eggs damaged if the product is taken by the bird in the nest.
For breeding cages Benopet therefore we recommend to 1-3 mm.
In rodents and reptiles Benopet is best mixed with other ground cover such as wood shavings. Benopet remove all moisture and odors out of the cage, the shavings make sense for the warm nest and nesting material.
30 to 50% volume mixing ratio Benopet.
Grain 1-3 mm
Superior Universal Ground cover all animal rooms, ideal mixture for breeding cages
Application: Breeding bird cages - cats - rodents - reptiles - ungulates
Medium, Grain 2-5 mm
Perfect for: canaries - exotic species - finches - birds - small parakeets
Application: bird cages - flights - aviaries - lofts