Eukanuba Daily Care Adult Sensitive Digestion (12 kg)
Information about the product:
Eukanuba Adult Overweight Sterilized Chicken (12 kg)
- Made for dogs with a sensitive stomach
- Prebiotic FOS & MOS, butyrate and beet pulp contribute to healthy digestion
- Natural sources of omega 6 and 3 for a healthy skin & coat
- Calcium to help support/maintain strong bones
- Special kibble shape and unique DentaDefense to help keep teeth clean and healthy
- Rich in chicken to help support lean muscles
Eukanuba Daily Care Dry dog food for sensitive digestion with easily digestible rice for dogs with a sensitive stomach. The special mix of prebiotic FOS and MOS, butyrate and beet pulp promotes healthy digestion. Natural sources of omega 6 and 3 promote healthy skin and coat. The special, hexagonal shape of the kibble and the unique DentaDefense help keep teeth clean and healthy. Eukanuba Daily Care Dry dog food for sensitive digestion contains fresh chicken to support lean muscle. The food is 100% complete and balanced and is ideal for adult dogs of all breeds.
Corn, dried chicken and turkey (19%, a natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate), wheat, sorghum, barley, dried beet pulp (3.6%), dried whole eggs, hydrolyzed animal protein, animal fat, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate , linseed, sodium chloride, sodium hexametaphosphate, fructooligosaccharides (0.38%), fish oil.
|Omega 6 fatty acids||2.2%|
|Omega 3 fatty acids||0.23%|
Vitamins: Vitamin A: 47877IE, Vitamin D₃: 1589IE, Vitamin E: 266mg, β-carotene: 5.2mg. Trace elements: copper (copper(II) chelate of amino acids, hydrated): 11mg, iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous): 2.3mg, iron (iron(II) chelate of amino acids, hydrated): 61mg, manganese (manganese chelate of amino acids, hydrated) : 35mg, zinc (zinc chelate of amino acids, hydrated): 101mg, selenium (sodium selenite): 0.09mg.
*Additional added during production.
The following values are general guidelines. Actual needs may vary. Adjust the amount of food for your dog to maintain the ideal body weight.
Always have plenty of fresh water available for your dog. Do not switch to Eukanuba all at once, but gradually over four days. We recommend feeding your dog twice a day. Divide the daily amount in the table over two meals. Depending on age, temperament and activity, your dog may eat more or less.
Eukanuba was founded in 1969 by The IAMS Company. Its founder, Paul F Iams, developed Eukanuba according to the nutritional philosophy that dogs and cats are carnivores and should be fed as such.
That is why we use only high-quality animal protein (especially chicken or lamb) as the main protein source in Eukanuba feed.
Millions of pets have benefited from our tireless innovation and contribution to nutritional science. Our food range includes specialty veterinary foods and foods tailored to different life stages, breed sizes, sensitivities and activity levels.
Eukanuba's knowledge of and attention to the different nutritional needs of dogs at every stage of life has led to collaborations with breeders and veterinarians, and their key organizations. We work with many European Kennel Clubs and a number of recognized and trusted dog organizations such as the Federation Cynologique Internationale.
The people of Eukanuba also love our pets. We know that both the reliability and safety of Eukanuba products are very important, and have been committed to ensuring that our products are of the highest quality for decades. And that starts with the ingredients.
Using tests that are also used for human food, independent experts carry out inspections to ensure that our procedures meet the highest quality standards. Thanks to these rigorous tests, you can feed your pets with peace of mind.
- In the products they use only high-quality ingredients, with animal protein as the main component.
- The origin of the ingredients is traceable and the main ingredients – protein, grains and fat – come from Europe, New Zealand and the United States.
- They carry out strict tests during every production step, with up to 120 quality checks.
- The suppliers are carefully selected. Many of the suppliers are partners with whom they have been working for years. But they still check every shipment from every supplier and demand transparent certification of all ingredients.
- They voluntarily have inspections carried out by independent experts and are externally certified. They are also currently certified to IFS Food, a globally recognized food safety standard that is also commonly used in human food supply chains.