Biofood NCF Senior ageing Chicken-Fish-Salmon (10 kg)
€36,32 Excl. tax €53,68 Excl. tax.
Information about the product:
NCF Senior ageing chicken-fish-salmon (10 kg)
Biofood senior is high quality full natural cat food developed for older cats and cats with sensitive kidneys *.
60% chicken, fish, salmon and rice. With prebiotics FOS (inulin), omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, chondroitin, glucosamine and taurine. Reduced phosphorus and sodium content and adjusted ratio of minerals. Wheat-free. High acceptance and digestibility. Supports mobility, aging, kidneys, weight, skin and fur and reduces hairball formation. Reduces odor and volume of stool and contains no artificial additions. Also suitable for cats with kidney disease and oxalate stones. For older cats and adult cats with sensitive kidneys.
- Dutch top quality.
- High quality natural raw materials.
- 60% of chicken, fish, salmon and rice.
- With prebiotics FOS (inulin), omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, chondroitin, glucosamine and taurine.
- High acceptance and digestibility.
- Supports mobility and aging, weight, skin and fur.
- Has a reduced phosphorus and sodium content and a modified ratio of minerals.
- Also suitable for cats with susceptible kidneys and oxalate stones for high kcal
(Due to reduced appetite), low phosphorus and limited protein.
- Provides a reduction in hairball formation.
- Reduced odor and volume of stool.
- Contains no artificial additions.
- For older cats and adult cats with sensitive kidneys.
In cats with renal disease and / or oxalate problems we recommend SENIOR : high kcal (for reduced appetite), low phosphorus and limited protein. Cats with sensitive urinary tracts (eg bladder gravel) and / or overweight we recommend CONTROL . More info click here .
Dried chicken (26%), Corn *, Rice * (18%), Poultry fat, Barley *, Fishmeal (9%), Salmon flour (7%), Beef yeast, Egg powder, Flaxseed, Lecithin, Inulin (Source of FOS), Glucosamine , Chondroitin, taurine, echinacea herbs. (* Unlocked).
Crude protein 29%, crude fat 19%, crude as 6.0%, crude fiber 5.0%, calcium 1.3%, phosphorus 0.8%, magnesium 0.12%.