Schesir Maintenance Medium Adult with Lamb
€31,36 Excl. tax €37,15 Excl. tax. In stock (1)
Information about the product:
Schesir Maintenance Large Adult with Lamb
A unique source of animal proteins, highly digestibleSchesir Dry Line Adult Large rich in lamb, without other additional animal proteins, is a food:
- with natural ingredients*, plus vitamins and minerals
- free of added colorings and preservatives
- formulated with a single animal protein source
- easy to digest
- with prebiotic action ingredients
- integrated with glucosamine and condroitine to maintain good articular function
- with brewers’ yeast and biotin to maintain healthy coat and skin
- with the right balance of Omega 3 and Omega 6
- integrated with a special mixture of aromatic plant extracts with synergistic antioxidant activity to defend the cells against free radicals, combating cell ageing.
* The meaning of the word “natural” is stated as the ingredient which has not been added with nothing and has been submitted only to phisycal processes in order to make it suitable to pet food production and to preserve its natural composition. ANTIOXIDANT The Omega 3 and Omega 6, together with the antioxidants (selenium and Vitamin E), help the body fight free radicals.
20% processed lamb proteins, rice*, maize gluten, maize*, barley*, purified animal fat, dried beet pulp*, 1% fructooligosaccharides (FOS), 1% fish oil, 1% dried chicory pulp*, brewers’ yeast, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, Mojave yucca*, 450 mg/ kg glucosamine, 100 mg/kg chondroitin sulphate. *natural ingredients
Vit. A 22.500 I.U., Vit. D3 1.500 I.U., Vit. E 500 mg, Vit. B6 1.3 mg, Vit. B12 0.03 mg, Folic acid 0.24 mg, Biotin 0.29 mg, Fe iron (II) sulphate, monohydrate 105 mg, Fe iron (II) chelate of glycine hydrate 32 mg, Cu copper (II) sulphate, pentahydrate 12 mg, Mn manganous sulphate, monohydrate 6.8 mg, Mn manganese chelate of glycine hydrate 32 mg, Zn zinc sulphate, monohydrate 157 mg, Zn zinc chelate of glycine hydrate 18 mg I calcium iodate, anhydrous 4.1 mg, Se sodium selenite 0.34 mg.
Protein 25% Crude fat 14% Crude fibres 2.2% Crude ash 7% Calcium 1.2% Phosphorus 0.9% Magnesium 0.13% Sodium 0.36% Potassium 0.62% Moisture 10% Omega 6 2% Omega 3 0.23% 380 kcal/100g.
Schesir is a trademark of Agras Pet Foods, petfood company that was born in June 1986 with the aim of bringing in petfood sector the quality, care and attention used in food for human consumption. Identified for its know-how, it was the first company to launch, under Schesir brand,single-dose wet products with 100% natural ingredients and it keeps to be an innovator in new references and formats development. Agras Pet Foods sells its products in almost 70 countries all over the world.
Innovation, quality and safety are our guiding principles and an integral element of our daily activities. In fact, strong partnerships allow us to guarantee the best raw materials available on the market; the production processes are certified and guaranteed by independent international bodies, in compliance with the highest quality standards. All initiatives in the field of eco-sustainability and solidarity are developed according to a Corporate Social Responsibility strategy.
Schesir is involved in environmental protection for future generations, through an increasing number of concrete actions, transparent and easily identifiable by the customer.
For wet products we use only 2 species of tuna, selected among the not over exploited species and that have already reached reproductive maturity. Thanks to complete traceability of our ingredients, on our packaging is clearly indicated the tuna species used in every production lot.
Schesir commitment for sunstainable fishing is communicated on the back side of Schesir products with tuna, with the “Ocean Friendly”symbol.
To demonstrate its growing commitment to sustainability and to make more transparent choices, the company has decided to draw up a non-mandatory document, the Sustainability Report, containing a description of all aspects concerning sustainability, and how the company and the brand have addressed them in recent years: strengths, weaknesses and goals for the future. The first edition was in 2015, the last one in 2016 and 2017.