Burgess Sensitive Adult Lamb and Rice (12,5 kg)
Information about the product:
Burgess Sensitive Adult Lamb & Rice
Burgess Sensitive is made from the finest ingredients to ensure excellent quality and taste. We use simple, highly digestible proteins to keep your pets healthy on the inside and out.
Our unique recipes are free from the usual ingredients that can upset your dog's stomach making it ideal for those with a sensitive digestion. Added beet pulp and rich sources of Omega 3 help maintain a healthy digestion, healthy skin and shiny coat.
Sensitive Adult Dog Lamb & Rice can be fed from 12 months.
- Lamb is a highly digestible protein for good muscle formation and retention
- Rice is a gentle carbohydrate which is a good source of energy
- Beet Pulp is an excellent source of dietary fibre for digestive health and good stool formation
- Fish Oil for a rich source of omega 3 fatty acids for a glossy coat and healthy skin
- Lucerne is a rich source of naturally occurring antioxidants
- Taurine is an amino acid that supports a healthy heart
- Free from artificial flavours and colours
- No added preservatives
More and more dogs have to deal with a hypersensitivity to food. Burgess Sensitive Lamb and Rice is a complementary food that controls and reduces your dog's health to the right level.
- Contains British lamb as an easily digestible source of protein, which ensures good muscle formation.
- Contains fish oil for a shiny coat and healthy skin.
- Contains an excellent source of dietary fibre for healthy digestion.
- Contains rice as a good source of energy
- Free of artificial colours and flavours
Rice (min 26%) • Lamb Meal (min 26%) • Unmolassed Beet Pulp (5%) • Poultry Fat • Digest • Fish Oil (1%) • Lucerne Extract (1%) • Ligno-cellulose • Salt.
Protein 20% • Fats and Oils 10% • Fibre 2.5% • Ash 10%.
Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) 25,000 iu/kg • Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 2,500 iu/kg • Vitamin E (dl Alpha tocopheryl acetate) 175 mg/kg • Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate 32 mg/kg • Calcium lodate anhydrous 2.4 mg/kg • Sodium Selenite 0.3mg/kg • Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 133 mg/kg • Manganous Oxide 16 mg/kg • Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 333 mg/kg • Taurine 1,500 mg/kg.
Plant and Tocopherol Rich Extracts of Natural Origin 100 mg/kg.
Burgess is an independent family run business based in Thornton-le-Dale. We are one of the UK’s leading pet food manufacturers, catering for the country’s top nine most popular pets including dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, hamsters, gerbils, rats and ferrets.
For generations, Burgess has produced the finest quality foods for people, pets and animals.
Starting out as flour millers in the 17th century, the Burgess family moved into producing wholesome animal feeds in the early 1960’s.
Our in-house vet, Dr. Suzanne Moyes uses her nutritional expertise to enable us to nurture happy, healthy pets. We use only the finest natural and locally sourced ingredients for our pet food recipes.