- For the purposes of this disclaimer:
- the web page: every web page in which the publisher includes a hyperlink to this disclaimer with the intention to apply this disclaimer to it;
- the publisher: the authorized publisher of the web page;
- use(s): among other things loading, logging in, requesting, consulting, reading, viewing, listening, editing, filling in (forms), sending, (temporary) copying, storing, forwarding, distributing, using services, committing legal acts (e.g. buying, renting);
- you: the natural or legal person, represented or not, who uses the web page;
the content: among others texts, images, hyperlinks, sound and/or video fragments and/or other objects;
- damage: direct or indirect damage of any nature whatsoever, including lost data and business, lost turnover, profit or other economic disadvantage.
- The following applies to the web page. By using the web page you agree with this disclaimer.
- The publisher endeavours to regularly update and/or supplement the content of the web page. Despite this care and attention it is possible that the content is incomplete and/or incorrect.
- The publisher provides the content of the web page in the state in which it actually is, without any guarantee or warranty as to the reliability, suitability for a particular purpose or otherwise. The content is experimental and intended for private use.
- The publisher is not liable for damage which has been or threatens to be inflicted and results from or is in any way related to the use of the web page or the impossibility to consult the web page.
- The publisher may change or terminate the web page at its own discretion and at any time it wishes, with or without prior notice. The publisher is not liable for the consequences of change or termination.
- Subject to this disclaimer, the publisher is not responsible for files of third parties that are clearly linked to the web page. Linking does not imply ratification of those files.
- Unauthorised or improper use of the web page or its content may constitute an infringement of intellectual property rights, regulations regarding privacy, publication and/or communication in the broadest sense of the word. You are responsible for everything you send from the web page.
- The publisher reserves the right to deny you permission to use the web page and/or certain services offered on the web page. Following this, the publisher may monitor access to the web page.
- You will protect and indemnify the publisher, its employees, representatives, licensees, trading partners and the author of this disclaimer against any judicial and extrajudicial measures, convictions, etc., including the costs of legal assistance, accountants, etc. that have been instituted by third parties as a result of or related to your use of the web page, your violation of any statutory regulation whatsoever or the rights of third parties.